If you are interested in becoming an X-PERT Educator or in working with X-PERT you can find out more information from the COMMISSIONERS PAGE, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an existing X-PERT Educator please select from the options below:
- DIABETES AUDIT DATABASE – to add/edit data or run a report for Diabetes, Prevention and Insulin programmes
- WEIGHT AUDIT DATABASE - to add/edit data or run a report for the Weight programme
- IMPLEMENTATION – including content related to recruitment and delivery
- QUALITY ASSURANCE – for resources related to the QA process, or to add/edit QA scores for an educator or run a report
- DIGITAL RESOURCES – to access the digital boards, including for ICS NDPP Educators. You will only be able to access this area if your organisation has an X-PERT Digital Licence. Contact us at email@example.com to find out more
- EDUCATORS' FORUM – to access additional resources, see demonstration videos, or ask questions or discuss anything related to X-PERT Programmes
- SHOP – to purchase any resources related to delivering any of X-PERT’s Programmes
- DOWNLOADS LIBRARY – includes additional resources related to the evidence base for the programme, licencing and costs
If you have any questions related to the implementation or delivery of X-PERT then please ask them in the Educator’s forum, so that other educators can contribute to, and/or benefit from, any related discussion or answers. If you require additional help and support, or have a query you do not wish to share with others, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.