We celebrated in true 2021 style with our educators on 30th November and presented our annual X-PERT Audit Awards 2021 with an online ‘live at lunchtime’ event 12pm-2pm! Thanks to everyone who hopped online during their lunch break to reconnect with us, share results, hear about X-PERT updates and to ask each other questions.
The short-listed organisations and the winners were given a round of applause and there were even acceptance speeches – well done everyone.
Here is a list of the award category winners with 2nd and 3rd placed organisations:
This award looked at the following criteria: number of programmes delivered; number of participants per session; uptake (% attending at least one session); attendance (% attending four or more sessions); participant empowerment change and participant satisfaction.
- Winner: Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Trust
- 2nd place: Self Management UK – North West Surrey CCG
- Joint 3rd place: Birmingham Community Healthcare – E&N and Barts Health NHS Trust
The Greatest Improvement in Glycated Haemoglobin
- Joint Winner: Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust and Medway Community Healthcare
- 2nd place: Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- 3rd place: Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Winner: Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- 2nd place: Bexley Health Neighbourhood Care CIC
- Joint 3rd place: Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust and University Hospitals Birmingham NHS – Solihull
- Winner: Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- 2nd place: Medway Community Healthcare
- Joint 3rd place: Bexley Health Neighbourhood Care CIC and Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Joint Winners: Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust and Barts Health NHS Trust
Winner: South West London Partnership
Winner: Helen Chauhan, Australia