Ultimately, it’s down to results.
The X-PERT Audit Award Report December 2022 is out now and we are so proud to share our results with you!
Below are some of the highlights from the clinical data of the participants who attended an X-PERT programmes between 01/01/2020-31/12/2021:
– HbA1c reduced by 10.8 mmol/mol
– Diabetes medication reduced by 56.8%
– Fasting blood glucose dropped by 1.3 mmol/l
– Cholesterol to HDL ration reduced by 0.4
– Diabetes Medication Omitted Entirely by 32.1%
– Body Weight reduced by 3.6kg
– Triglycerides to HDL ratio reduced by 0.2
– Waist size dropped by 5.1cm
We have been delivering self-care diabetes education since 2008 and delighted to work with so many commissioners and have the opportunity to share our knowledge with so many people.
X-PERT stands for ‘Expert Education versus Routine Treatment’. Our core objective is to use education to help adults prevent or self-manage diabetes.
We are passionate about the quality of our award-winning diabetes education. Our programmes were co-created with patients to ensure they deliver a powerful, rewarding and enjoyable experience. Our education is evidence based, highly visual and interactive to enhance the learning experience.