Our award-winning X-PERT Diabetes Prevention & Management Education Programme is available as a handbook. Updated in November 2022 to Version 15, this book is designed to support anyone with prediabetes and Type 2 diabetes regardless of treatment (newly diagnosed or established).
We are passionate about the quality of our education. We believe that with a greater understanding of diabetes and weight management, you can make different choices towards transforming your health, reducing medication and ultimately achieving remission.
This handbook covers six sessions of education and learning, offering choices with flexible options:
- What is Prediabetes and Diabetes?
- Nutrition for Health including what to eat on different dietary approaches: Low Carbohydrate, Low Fat, Mediterranean, Intermittent Fasting.
- Carbohydrate Awareness of Everyday Foods
- Psychology of Eating, Food Labels and Physical Activity
- Possible Complications of living with diabetes
- Recapping & The Way Forward
Purchase the book directly from us, or if you are attending a local six-week structured group education programme then you should be provided with one for free.