Due to ongoing maintenance with Apple IOS and Android platforms, the X-PERT Diabetes Digital Programme is only available via a computer/laptop internet browser using the link below.
In order to personalise your Diabetes Digital Programme we will ask you to provide some details at check-out:
- a telephone number for your health coach to call you on if you make any appointments with them (you can book as many appointments as you like, up to a total of 120 minutes), to discuss anything to do with the programme and your goals
- your NHS Number is required so we can set up your account. If you do not know your NHS number, it should be included at the top of any letters you have received from the NHS or you will be able to find it out by contacting your GP practice
- whether you have Prediabetes or Type 2 Diabetes
- a shipping address for your X-PERT Diabetes Handbook
What do you get with The X-PERT Diabetes Digital Programme?
Lifetime membership to 6 sessions of education covering: What is Prediabetes & Diabetes, Nutrition for Health & Fat Awareness, Carbohydrate Awareness, Psychology of Eating, Food Labels, Physical Activity and Long-Term Health Complications.
Once signed up to the digital programme you also receive additional benefits of an X-PERT printed handbook, 1-2-1 support from an X-PERT Health Coach, chat functions available 24 hours a day, access to a recipe database and “How to” exercise videos.
You must login at least every 12 months to keep your account active.
How will the programme benefit me?
The X-PERT Diabetes Digital Programme can help you to:
- reduce your blood glucose levels and blood pressure, and improve the ratio of fats in your blood
- put your prediabetes or Type 2 diabetes into remission
- lose weight and reduce your waist size
- adopt a healthier dietary approach
- become more active
- reduce your risk of developing further health problems
- increase your confidence and ability to look after your health
- improve your mental health and quality of life
- reduce your medication requirements
What happens when I purchase the programme?
When you login for the first time you will be asked some quick questions to help adapt the programme to suit your requirements. You’re then ready to start!
You can be confident that our digital programme is effective & reliable. Our programme is QISMET certified, which means it has passed their highest possible quality standards in the Self-Management sector to help people living with long-term health conditions. Not only that, but it has also exceeded the ORCHA quality threshold review for Digital and Health Care apps for the NHS.
We are committed to addressing user support issues and eradicating reported bugs and faults within our Diabetes Digital Programme. If you need any help or wish to report anything to us please contact our friendly team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Support hours are Monday to Thursday 9am till 4pm, Friday 9am till 11.30am and we aim to resolve issues within 48 hours.