Content is delivered through animated videos, quizzes, games and interactive goal setting with in-built tracking devices and user forum. People attending X-PERT group programmes can also use this platform to track their health and wellbeing and receive tailored support through an assigned health coach.
What are the benefits of using Diabetes Digital?
- 12 animated videos over 6 sessions
- Highly interactive to aid learning
- Increase activity through guidance videos
- Support from personalised health coach and other users
- Reduce stress and improve sleep through mindfulness
- Reward for reaching milestones
- Reminder for self-care
- Motivational prompts to support reaching goals
You will also receive an X-PERT Diabetes Handbook and telephone support from a Health Coach as part of the Digital Programme.
In order to personalise your Diabetes Digital Programme we will ask you to provide some details at check-out:
- a telephone number for your health coach to call you on if you make any appointments with them (you can book as many appointments as you like, up to a total of 120 minutes), to discuss anything to do with the programme and your goals
- your NHS Number is required so we can set up your account. If you do not know your NHS number, it should be included at the top of any letters you have received from the NHS or you will be able to find it out by contacting your GP practice
- whether you have Prediabetes or Type 2 Diabetes
- a shipping address for your X-PERT Diabetes Handbook
In order to use X-PERT Diabetes Digital you will need access to any of the below systems:
Mac OSX 10.9 +
Windows 8.1 +
Internet Explorer 11 and above
Safari for iPad/iPhone