Healthier Lifestyle, Happier You!
The X-PERT Weight & Wellbeing course is a 12-week group education programme to support anyone who would like to lose weight or improve their health in general.
Book now to join our new group programme, held remotely on Zoom, starting Tuesday 6th February 2024, 5.30pm-7.00pm.
Session 1 – 6th February
Session 2 – 13th February
Session 3 – 20th February
Session 4 – 27th February
Session 5 – 5th March
Session 6 – 12th March
Session 7 – 19th March
Session 8 – 26th March
Session 9 – 2nd April
Session 10 – 9th April
Session 11 – 16th April
Session 12 – 23rd April
An empowering and fun programme that explores the most effective methods to lose weight and keep it off. On the course you will address concerns that you have with your lifestyle, such as with your diet and physical activity levels.
We passionately believe in quality education and in long-term sustainable behaviour change and not short-term diet or lifestyle fads. We look at health holistically, offering choices with flexible options. This approach delivers multiple benefits well beyond weight loss including improving sleep quality, stress management, relationship with food and preventing future health conditions.
Features of the programme:
- Lifestyle & wellbeing education programme covering weight loss, managing stress, sleep quality, preventing future health conditions.
- 12 x Online Group sessions with Health Coach Trudi.
- Includes a printed Weight & Wellbeing Programme Handbook.
- Flexible dietary approaches: Low carbohydrate, Mediterranean, Intermittent fasting, Real food and snacking avoidance.
Benefits of attending the programme:
- Losing weight and reduce your waist size.
- Adopt a healthier diet whilst also increasing enjoyment of food.
- Reduce the risk of developing Type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
- Become more active.
- Manage stress and sleep.
- Improve your quality of life.
- Improve your relationship with food, to help make sure you only eat when you are actually hungry.
- Set goals that are personal and appropriate for you, and help you achieve them.