Some of the questions answered:
- What is diabetes?
- Is there such a thing as mild diabetes?
- Why do some people say blood sugar and others, blood glucose – is there a difference?
- Why do starchy foods raise blood glucose as much as sugary foods?
- What is carbohydrate and what foods contain it?
- What are the normal levels for blood glucose?
- What are the symptoms of high or low blood glucose?
- How is high or low blood glucose treated?
- What are the lifestyle factors for optimal health?
- What health results need to be monitored and what are the target ranges?
- What is the diabetes annual review?
- What is energy balance and the long-term solution to weight control?
- What are the five food groups which contribute to healthy eating?
- What are the myths and misconceptions regarding food and diabetes?
- What is the guidance for physical activity and the difference between low, medium and high intensity?
- What is diabetes self-management and how can it be achieved?
- What are the benefits from structured education and how do you register on a course?
For more information enquire here